What We Believe
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and the New Testaments as verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith & life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned, and thereby, incurred, not only physical death, but also that spiritual death which is separation from God, and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinner in thought, word, and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and His present life for us as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in "that blessed hope," the personal, premillenial and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive, by faith, the Lord Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thereby, become children of God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.